Wednesday, January 03, 2007

no subject

This morning when I logged onto my computer at work, I cruised over to my favorite blog Joemygod. Imagine my surprise when I found out he had linked one of my posts to his site. However it has left me without a topic for the day. I was going to write a piece on the fact that approximately 3 people read my blog. Today I got more traffic than I usually see in a month. This is great and my pal the Monkeyboy summed it up best, "It's like having someone ask you to come and sit at their table for lunch."

But where is my topic? That heartless bastard has taken away my inspiration! I was already to write some insightful piece about why I continue. I was going to do the backstroke through an exceptionally maudlin lake, nay sea of misunderstood self pity. It was going to be very touching. I think you would have cried. I was prepared to shed a couple of tears myself. Instead, I am now being forced to go around shouting Woooo Hooooo. You're a bunch of heartless bastards.

I have to go now, and email the niece and tell her she's famous, or my beard's famous, or maybe it's my dick, I'm not really sure.