Saturday, January 13, 2007

Long weekend

It was a rather hellacious 2 weeks at work and now I have 3 days of not working ahead of me. Aside from a session with Le Soigneur this morning my time is my own. A day of reckoning, measuring body fat and planning diet. I am going to have to readjust my thinking to view weight gain as a good thing.

Other than that, what to do? Or should I just enjoy the deadly sin of sloth? I will have to call around and see what people are up to, and since I have time to kill before my appointment I will probably drop into the local Charbucks and drink some bad coffee and see what Wahz has been getting up to. Give C. a call and see what he's up to, just get out of the house and do something. Or not. I have a book that my brain has hurt too much from work to finish and a couple of new ones that have worked their way to the top of the pile.

Enough agonizing. I will just take the weekend as it comes and try to enjoy the luxury of not laboring under deadlines and other peoples expectations for 3 days. Who knows, I might even crawl out from under my rock and go out tonight. You can never tell.