Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Le Soigneur continued

"Well, you're already there. You need to move on to the next stage."

What the hell is this guy talking about. I had my visit with the trainer, and the purport of what he said was, you are in great shape, you are ready to move on, put on some weight and some more muscle. I am perverse. I think that I am so attached to being out of shape, that now that I am, it would seem, in shape I am having a difficult time adjusting to the idea. I am definitely having a tough time with the idea that weight gain is a good thing.

On top of this, where is the dramatic narrative? In "Dark Victory", what would have happened if Bette Davis' doctor had told her that she got headaches because she was dehydrated and should take a couple of asprins and have a lie down? This guy is fucking up my blog entry. Is this a conspiricy?

To add insult to injury, I must now suffer under the slings and arrows of outrageous Monkey as he "I told you so's " me. Some friend. So, no noble suffering, no why do I do this. Instead I get to go online and start shopping for whey protien and multi-vitamins, and adjust to a new lifting/rest schedule. I must go sulk now, because I seem to have succeeded. Like I said I am perverse.