Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another post

I wound up having a very nice time last night with FB. It was good to see him again and a lot of fun, (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) For all you nosy bitches, the most you need to know is that once again I made a valiant attempt to swallow a man whole, dick first.

A nice side effect is that I slept like a baby last night. My circadian rhythm has been off ever since I got sick. Sleeping 20 hours a day for a week will really throw your internal clock off. Getting your freak on is a good way to tire yourself out for a good nights sleep. Since it happens a lot less frequently these days, I tend to forget that.

In other news, I am back at the gym and fairly sore. Going over a week without a workout makes a difference and now that I am a week back into the whole exercise program, I am still on the ouchy side. Tonight I get to go and have Cupcake torture me at the gym, which will I am sure be great fun. While Cupcake seems to be a really good trainer, I am starting to question the wisdom of working with someone who is one and half adults younger than I am. On the other hand, sometimes it's worth it to see the expression on his face when I can lift weights that he is convinced are too heavy for me.

Other than that my life is pretty much a big gaping void right now. There seems to be something in the air. Some malaise of the spirit. Everyone is feeling out of sorts and lazy. The one common thread I have heard all day is, "I just wanna go back to bed." And for those who are ready to get all smart assy, let me point out the only thing waiting for me in my bed right now is the cat. Mostly, I think it is just getting used to the shortening days. It really hasn't been until the past week that the weather has shown even the slightest inclination to cool off, so I don't think it's the change in the weather that is inducing the coma for me. Well, I suppose I should try and do a more convincing job of pretending to work.