Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I stopped at the garden on the way home last night. Much to my surprise, my neighbor Mike was in his garden. He works in his garden during the week between classes, so I rarely see him around that late in the day.



I took a picture of Mike, which for reasons unknown, didn't come out, so I am including a photo from the Ganome archives. Cute, huh?








As you can see, his garden isn't too shabby either. We yacked about things in general, and nothing in particular. As much as I needle Mike on this blog, he is a very nice guy and is always ready to provide a certain amount of silly conversation. This was particularly welcome after a rather trying day at work. Mike also keeps almost as interested an eye on my garden as I do, and suggested that I put pictures of my own peonies on my blog.






I have even thrown in a picture of my poppies for good measure. Other than that nothing much to say, except that given my druthers, I'd druther be in my garden today than working.