Thursday, June 07, 2007

Have a cookie!

Last night Monkey and I were walking to the T together. We've both been having a tough week at work and I was bitching at length about dealing with various people pestering me with stupid bull%@#% while I was trying to get work done

Monkey: "We should have a bowl of cookies at our desks"

Me: Huh?

Monkey: "Yeah, when someone is being an asshole, we can say, 'Here, have a cookie'. We could even put little assholes on them in pink icing, they'd think they were stars."

I thought about this for a second.

Me: "We could put a raisin in the middle. And we should get some of those really bad cookies that are made mostly out of cardboard and taste mostly of nothing."

Monkey: "That's disgusting. I like it! And I don't even like raisins."

Me: "Yeah, but the cookies are for assholes."

Have I ever mentioned how much I love working with this guy.

Update: Last night when he got home, Monkey told Dabunny about our plan. Dabunny said something to the effect that none of the people we gave cookies to would get it. Some people just don't understand the beauty of a well laid plan.