Saturday, January 27, 2007

Things I Learned Today

I have found out that the sausage, egg and cheese bagel at Finagle A Bagel, sounds better than it tastes. That if you have even a small cup of coffee with said breakfast that the 2 quarts of water you drank while you were working out are going to start searching for the nearest exit. I also learned that if you have your hand on the door of the only bathroom in the fast food joint, and some desperate looking young woman rushes up begging to go ahead of you because it's "sort of an emergency" that you had better be prepared to wait 15 minutes, and ultimately give up and head back down the street to your gym to use their facility, because Miss Emergency will be in that toilet for the rest of the day, shooting up, giving birth or doing petite point sofa pillows in the john. I think I have learned enough for the day and I am ready to spend the rest of the day at home in ignorance.