Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm back

I apologize for not posting recently. It has been crazy at work and I have also been trying to deal with a few problems at home as well, not the least of which has been sleep deprivation.

The sleep problem has reached the point where Dr. Fred sent me off to have a sleep study done. I will be getting the results in a couple of weeks. In the mean time, Tylenot PM is my new BFF. The one thing that has been ruled out is sleep apnea, since they didn't have to come in and hook me up to a CPAP mask. Otherwise it is all still a mystery.

Autumn has also snuck up on me. I have noticed the days getting cooler and this morning when I woke up it was to discover that you could store furs in the ganome lair. Time to get out those warm layers again! I noticed is that it is once again dark in the morning as I crawl off to the gym. The other morning I noticed the first traitor leaves starting to turn color in preparation to dropping off the trees.

Wasn't it just the other day that the leaves were finally coming out?

Where the hell did summer go?

To cheer myself up, I am going to meet up with RG later and get some coffee and leer at cute young men. It's always fun to spend time with RG mostly because you never know what is going to come out of his mouth. With the economy tanking and the election coming up, I am sure RG will have plenty to say.

Be that as it may, I'm back! Now if I can just get some sleep I may once again be able to string together the occasional coherent sentence.