Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pollen

There's an old saying about drinking. "Every moments pleasure must be paid for with an hour of pain".

The same can be said for me with spring. The trees are going at it, and the pollen is laying the Ganome low. But I gotta' say, it's worth it.

The past few days have been just incredible. This is my neighbors flowering plum a couple of days ago.




Here it is today!



If I've been snuffling and slightly brain dead, it's all worth it.

The trees are starting to get that green haze about them that is promising to turn into leaves before too many days go by. The magnolia's are already starting to get a little blowsy from the heat. Cherries are blooming away.



And it's just a matter of time before the lilacs and the crabapples start showing off.

I might be feeling kinda crappy, but it's worth every second.