Saturday, September 08, 2007

Thank you

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who commented on my post "Broken" as well as everyone who took the time to email me. I was rather surprised that so many people took the time to read it, since it was a rather long entry and I was assuming that there would be a lot of TLDR (too long, didn't read).

It was a difficult piece to write, but the most difficult thing was to actually publish it. I'm not sure I would have without the encouragement of RJ, the niece and RG.

Once again, thank you to all of my friends in the blogosphere. If I don't live in the subject matter of the entry anymore, it is none the less a bad place to have to revisit. I hope I was able to convey that I have moved on with my life and that my brother has as well and that what passed between my brother and I was just another step away from that dark place in our childhood.

I've always been very lucky in my friends in the real world and it would seem I am equally fortunate in my new friends here on the internet.

Thank you once again.

The Evil Ganome