Thursday, March 22, 2007

End of phone saga

Life is returning to normal. I went to my dentist, who for the record is a terrific dentist and as cute as a button to boot, and have finished the last part of a rather expensive process and I have been assured that I shouldn't be experiencing any trouble between now and my next check up.

When I got home, my phone and internet service were back on line, so I will be able to waste time in front of the computer in the comfort and safety of my home.

I also got a letter from Daddy's little girl, which has come as a bit of a relief. I haven't heard from my daughter for a while and I was starting to get worried. All is going well there, hubby and both the kids are doing fine, so for the moment that worry is also put to bed.

Tomorrow it is back to work, but it is Friday. Next week will be a bit tight, but I will manage somehow. I've managed on fewer resources over the years.

The snow has almost completely melted away, I am starting to notice buds on the trees and spring just might make it here after all.

All of this good news should put me into a better mood, and free my mind up for more important things, like smiting mine enemies, like the phone company and anyone else who annoys me.