Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bringing Sexy Front

I was checking out my buddy Mike's blog yesterday and he was... well... gloating over the fact that he has the metabolism of a hummingbird. He extemporized a bit on the satisfaction he enjoys watching others who have to watch what they eat and I might have been feeling a bit sensitive on the topic, having gone from 155 when I got sick to 160 when I got on the scales this morning.

I might also have been just a teeny, tiny bit harsh in my comment. So, Mikey, baby, I love your abs! I have been fondly gazing at them, as well as all of the other equally delightful parts that are Mike ever since you became my gardening neighbor. Long may your metabolism reign so that all may enjoy the pulchritude that is Mike. I didn't mean a word of it, except the part about keeping your shirt off.

See ya' back in the garden soon honey. More picnics and margarita's? Whaddya think?