Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by the niece with a meme. Since I am trying to write a couple of longer pieces and I'm a little desperate for material until I post these pieces, I figure what the hell.

You are suppose to send this along to 2 other people as well as the person who sent it, but I figure, the Niece will read this and I'm hoping at least 2 people will check my blog today, so my work here is done

Two names you go by:

1. Tony
2. Anthony

Two things you are wearing right now:

1. reading glasses
2. argyle socks

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. Good Coffee
2. New hard drive for my laptop.

Two people who will most likely send this back:

1. Not going to pass it along
2. Seriously, I'm not passing it along

Name two things you did yesterday:

1. worked
2. Gym

Two things you ate yesterday:

1. soup
2. oatmeal

Two people you last spoke to:

1. Doralong
2. Frank our IT consultant

Two things you are doing tomorrow:

1. Painful workout
2. getting my CPAP machine


Two states you'd like to visit:

1. Oregon
2. New Mexico


Two favorite beverages:

1. coffee
2. water

Yeah, I know, my life is non-stop excitement.