Monday, January 07, 2008

Opportunity

I just got this in my email at work. This may be the big opportunity I've been looking for to transition into a new job.

Try to think of a better coreer option for you!
Why wait?!WE now happy to introduce to you a tatally different option to acquire your qualification online!Any field your master in you will defenitely go better with a diploma record in your CV.
Millions of people all over the world took advantage of getting bachelor’s, PH’s, and Master’s through the net.
And plus you now able to reach your aim almoust instantly.Ladder you carrer! Call us 1 206 888-2083 for 24/7. You can proudly grasp your diploma within days!

I was especially excited about the ph. Maybe the shower gel I got at L'Occatane with my fab gift card will make all the difference. If not, I will at least enjoy the scent of Vetyver in the shower. I particularly liked the use of the word grasp, in reference to the diploma. I wonder if I act now, if they will throw in a set of steak knives.

Update:

Hot on the heels of the last email came this one. This must be my lucky day!

Now there's a time to check out what's in store for you!
Start right ahead!We now thrilled to bring you this special offer to get your degree on-line!Whatever your specialization is now obtaining your diploma degree becomes a reality.
Millions of people all over the world took advantage of getting bachelor�s, PH�s, and Master�s through the net.
And what�s more you now don�t have to wait years to advance your career.Ladder you carrer! Call us 1 206 888-2083 around the clolck. You can proudly grasp your diploma within days!

Though with all the question marks, they seem less sure of themselves. I think I will be sticking with the original offer.