Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The reports of my death....

I am sorry I haven't posted in the last week, but basically I was either sleeping or feeling to rotten to think. These are not activities that lend themselves to posts. After all, there are only so many ways you can describe phlegm.

I do however appreciate everyones concern. I guess I got the idea that my absence from the blogosphere was causing alarm, when the niece called last night to make sure I was still alive.

Today is my first day back in the trenches after a weeks absence. I can hardly wait to find out what is lying in wait for me. With any luck, everyone was too busy torturing each other to create any problems for me.

The cat is probably bummed out. She was having a great time, because she had a victim to torture 24 hours a day.

It was a great big drag being sick, but I did have a chance to think about my current situation, work, living space, etc. I haven't reached any conclusions since I only managed to maintain consciousness on an average of about 4 hours a day, but at least I have started to think about where I am going.

Anyway. I'm back. Stay tuned for observations on the general thick headedness of my fellow creatures.