Sunday, August 12, 2007

Year One

I have just realized that I have been blogging for a whole year! Well, actually it was a whole year as of yesterday. Time flies!

Our buddy Monkey set me up with a blogger account and I have been off and running ever since. It has been an interesting experience. I began imagining that I would basically be talking to myself. I have found over the months new friends and regular visitors. I was more than a little skeptical of the idea of blogging as a social networking tool.

Over the past few months I have met a lot of great people online and a few of you in person. All in all , it has not been what I expected and is proving to be fun and at times frustrating, when I feel like I have nothing to say.

So, I guess it's happy birthday to the Evil Ganome. Thanks for egging me on. God only knows what I'll be writing next!