Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Crap

I was foolish enough to gloat that I had never been tagged with a meme. Thanks a lot Tom!

Here goes.

PART 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Me: Short, not small, I hate that!
Date of birth: The first half of the Eisenhower administration.
Current status: Alive more or less, oh you mean.... single
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: What hair?
Right or left handed: Sinistral
Zodiac: Aquarius
PART 2: ON THE INSIDE
My heritage: French Canadian/Scot
My fear: That someone it going to read this.
My weakness: Bald men or dark chocolate. Whichever turns up first.
My perfect pizza: Huh?
PART 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW
Your first thought waking up: Crap!
Tomorrow: Work,work,work
Your bedtime: Early
Most missed memory: Uh, I forget.
PART 4: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: I'd rather gargle with battery acid.
McD or Burger King: Can I have some ground glass with that battery acid?
Single or group dates: What's a date?
Adidas or Nike: Whatever is cheapest at Marshall's
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: Are you really that limited?
Cappuccino or coffee: They are both coffee shitwit! Gimme and Italian roast.
PART 5: DO YOU...?
Smoke: I depends on who you ask.
Curse: What kind of fucking question is that?
PART 6: IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU...?
Drunk alcohol: Yes I usually get drunk on alcohol.
Gone to the mall: I've gone to the dogs.
Been on stage: Stage of what?
Eaten sushi: At every opportunity.
PART 7: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...?
1 minute ago: Working on this stupid meme. Next stupid question, Geeeeez.
1 hour ago: Leading a blameless, meme free, life.
4 1/2 hours ago: Basking in my ignorance of memes.
1 month ago: You actually expect me to remember that far back.
1 year ago: See above.
PART 8: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I love: Fattening food
I feel: Silly
I hate: GWB, he is the source of all evil.
I hide: Under the bed.
I miss: The point
I need: A drink