Sunday, November 23, 2008

Video chat

Like I don't have enough ways to wastes my time, I have discovered Gmail's video chat. So, I tipped CB to it and we got to video chat this morning. It's pretty cool and it actually works. So far anyway.

I got to tell CB that I had already been to the gym and CB got to give me the finger. So much more effective than emoticons! I could get used to this, though I can also see the downside.

I mean, it's not like I have to worry about bed head. What little hair I have left I keep buzzed, but there is the whole issue of first thing in the morning, zombie eyes for starters, though the camera on my laptop is pretty low-res and I'm not going to be buying a better camera for just chat. So that may not be so much of a real worry.

On the upside, it will be one less thing to aggravate my RSI.

At any rate, I have a new toy to play with! Won't this be fun?

I can't wait to see who else downloads this so that we can come that much closer to tormenting each other in person.