Monday, July 07, 2008

For the record

Just for the record. On the 4th of July, I did indeed eat an entire bag of Cheez-Curls. Also real Italian sausages, not healthy, good for you chicken sausage. Pork sausages that left about 2 quarts of fat in the pan, with plenty left over to go directly to my mid section. I also had potato salad and corn on the cob. Okay, so I used olive oil instead of butter on the corn, but still.

I suppose this means that I will be having to up the intensity of the old workout this week to pay for my sins, which I kinda figured on.

What I hadn't counted on is that I seem to be turning into one of "those" people. After my over indulgences on Friday, I ate leftovers on Saturday and honestly was feeling pretty bloated. And it's not like I was eating hungry man portions.

Last night I had an approximation of a salad nicoise. I actually found it a lot more satisfying than what I had been eating for the previous 2 days. Does this mean that I am going to turn into one of those irritating people who spends their entire time during a meal extolling the virtues of their cheerless, health diets? I hope not.

I really need to think about baking a chocolate cake.