Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Son of a bitch!

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

I saw this over at Cowbell's blog. So I took the test.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am. Aside from getting a shitty 14.6% there is the feeling that I have somehow let our noble family down.

My dad was a pretty good all purpose cusser, but Doris. Well, as you can imagine, Doris was a gifted, creative and imaginative cusser. Between the both of them I was taught how to turn the air blue with swear words by the best.

Hell, my brothers and I were able to fling insulting invective at each other as children in such a way as would have made a longshoreman blush.

Have I been reduced to this? 14 fucking point 6 fucking lousy percentage points. This shitty score sucks the farts out of a dead goats ass.

The only answer I think, is to introduce an f-bomb day, that will leave the reader wondering of I suffer from some form of Tourrette's syndrome.

Something this important to maintaining my own self esteem and upholding the family honor as accomplished cusser's may require some thought.

Son of a bitch, 14.6%! I have to go hang my head in shame now.