Monday, April 28, 2008

SKANKY BITCH HOMO

Today just stinks. It's gray, cold and wet. It's been pouring all morning.

Monkey pinged me on chat and asked if I wanted to go out for a smoke break. I answered yes and we headed downstairs.

Standing under the sheltering eaves of the library, we proceeded to bitch about the cold and the rain.

Monkey: It's cold and it's wet and it's making my joints ache!

Me: God! Now you sound like me.

Monkey: Actually, it's all my fault. Wanna know why?

Me: Sure.

Monkey: I brought the grill up from the basement on Saturday.

Me: YOU SKANKY, BITCH, HOMO! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

Monkey: It gets worse....

Me: How?

Monkey: I've been looking at picnic tables online.

Me: Great. Now you want it to fucking snow. I'm so blogging about this. Everyone is going to find out this crappy weather is all your fault!

Monkey: I don't blame you. Uh....

Me: Yeah?

Monkey: Will you call me a skanky, bitch, homo on your blog.

Me: Sure.

Monkey: Cool.

Me: No problem.