Monday, August 06, 2007

Aaaarghhh...

I am personally going to tear down Fenway Stadium, sow the earth with salt, put all the fat, weeble assed fans to the sword and force the morons on the team into jobs more appropriate to their intellectual talents. Serving burgers and working in stock rooms comes to mind.

There is a game on. This leads to certain problems for those without residential permits. FB does not have a neighborhood sticker. The last time he came over when there was a game on, he got towed. We agreed that it was not necessarily a great idea for him to come over on game nights. We had neglected to consult the game schedule earlier. There is a game on tonight.

I hope the Sox loose miserably, or at least more miserably than usual and that the even bigger morons who are willing to take out a mortgage to watch a game that has all the thrills of paint drying kill there stupid selves in a fit of despair and that the knuckleheads that are rewarded with millions of dollars for playing this dismally pointless game are torn limb from limb by wild animals.

I ain't getting any tonight! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take care of something by myself.