Monday, July 16, 2007

Harassment

CB has asked me to start harassing RG to start blogging. I actually have suggested to the little smartass that he start blogging, however, I think he needs some added incentives. For starters, I think CB should promise to come to Boston and fuck RG cross-eyed if he,(shut up CB, we're all going to have to make some sacrifices here) you know, say... starts a blog and posts regularly for.... ooooh.... 3 months. I think that's fair! I mean come on, a couple of lousy entries, he gets his way with CB and then... sorry, the whole blog thing didn't work for me. I don't think so. I want to see some commitment here!

Besides, I am sure everyone who has been reading his comments would be more than happy to give the boy some linky love. Sort of give him a leg up. No, wait. CB has that job. But you know what I mean. How long did the rest of us feel like we were blogging into the void? This way, he'll get at least 2, maybe even 3 readers, right off the bat!

At any rate, it is my job to harass RG, until he finally caves and starts blogging. Now I don't want you to think that I am going after RG just because it's fun. This is a happy by product! As much as I hate to admit it, RG is very funny, and I swear, I think I actually witnessed a synaps fire off once. It would be selfish of me to keep RG all to myself, when I could be inflicting... by which I mean, sharing him with the rest of the world. Whaddya say people? We want RG, we want RG! Oh, and CB, he likes the whole drum and bugle corp thing. It's true.

So come on, let's hear it! We want RG, We Want RG!!! I mean, God knows we're going to hear what you think, whether we want to or not anyway, so give it to us straight from the horses... uh, mouth.