Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holy Cow






Clint wasn't exaggerating! I just feel that the photos don't do justice to the display, and display seems like a pale word for this extravaganza. I haven't seen this many Christmas lights since Playland closed down. Actually, it was fun. There were lots of gawkers and everyone was, well just being nice. Folks made and effort to not get in the way of people taking pictures and we even got to perform a good deed. Clint found a cell phone. He gave it to me, as though it was some sort of venomous snake. He has never owned a cell phone, knows nothing about them and treasures his ignorance on the subject. I figured I would call T-Mobile and see if I could get the phone traced, but as I walked through the door of my apartment, the phone started to ring and the name Mom came up on the caller ID. After a brief conversation, I gave directions to my place and the college student and his phone were reunited. A happy ending for a fun and silly evening.