Thursday, December 21, 2006

Gettin' in the holiday spirit

I am sooooo... excited! My pal Clint is picking me up after work and we are going out to West Roxbury. Now West Roxbury may not seem like an exciting destination, but we go with a purpose. There is a home owner on V.F.W. Parkway who has managed to enrage all of his neighbors to the point of their trying to get a court order out against him because of the excessive manner in which he has decorated his house. Clint went out once this week already and had to report in, knowing my fascination with over the top tackiness when it comes to any holiday decoration. From what he said this display would make a Mardi Gras float of drag queens look like a coming out party designed by Martha Stewart. I am going to bring a camera and a tripod, so I hope to be posting later this evening. Latest word is that the electric company has had to go out there and upgrade the infrastructure because he is creating to heavy of a load on the existing lines. I'm not kidding.