Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Tempus Fugit

Another year has ticked by. I have realized that I have been inflicting my ongoing battles against, physical fitness, fat, gravity and the forces of Doris on an unsuspecting public for 2 years now.

I think when I started out I figured I was going to be typing into a vacuum and that approximately 2 people would ever read my rants and ramblings. Instead I must have, oh, 10 people reading this blog. Woooohoooooo!

Seriously, when I stop and think about it, it has been an extraordinary experience. I have met a lot of great people, both online and in person or in a couple of notable cases at least on IM or the phone. You know who you are Cowbell and Doralong.

If it's not what I signed up for, I'm not complaining. It has been unexpected in a lot of ways. I've had the chance to meet people in person after only knowing about them through their blogs and it has been a consistently happy experience.

I am not sure what the average life expectancy of a blog is, but if I sometimes come up short with posts, I haven't come to the end either. I guess you're stuck with me a while longer. Who knows. I might even do some more naked posting. And Sage, I did put NSFL on the last one. You have no one to blame but yourself about having to soak your eyes in bleach again.