Saturday, March 29, 2008

RPD's

I got my new glasses today. This has been a 2 month process with one thing and another. Here's a picture of me with my old glasses. Not bad, huh? I like rimless glasses.



My new glasses were suppose to be very similar. However, with one thing and another, the glasses that I picked out kept getting screwed up by the lab. Finally, the store called me up and told me, they could try again, or I could come and pick out some new frames that they could make the lenses for in house and they could have my glasses for me the next day. By this time, I just wanted my damned glasses. So I got these.



Pretty fugly huh? I'm not crazy about them, but they have this virtue, they are now in my possession. The other thing that occurs to me is that they help hide some of my face, so maybe it's all for the best.