Friday, November 02, 2007

The Big Day

Well, the wheels are in motion. I just got an email from Tater that he is waiting to board his plane. Odd as it seems the bloggers are coming to town. I am hoping to connect with Gavin, before RG spirits him off to a Celtics game. (I'd rather chew rusty razor blades) How the hell did November get here so fast?

Today is turning into a beautiful autumn day, to lull us all into a false sense of security, since tomorrow they're predicting high winds and rain. Way to go Boston! However at least for tonight Will and the Farmboyz ought to have smooth traveling conditions.

However, I unless I am sadly mistaken, a troupe of gay men will be able to find something to do with themselves regardless of the weather.

I am hoping for special guest appearances from La Simpatica tonight and the Niece tomorrow. Monkey is going to be meeting us at Fritz tonight and Mike who has to be out of town, should be turning up in time for Sunday brunch. I know that Atari is going to be appearing throughout the weekend.

I will have to make sure I pick up some extra batteries for the camera and try and remember to get some pictures of the festivities.