Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I think, therefore...

Okay, I got out my tiara, my sash and my bouquet of American Beauty Roses. Hemm, hem. More Cowbell nominated me for a Thinking Blog Award. I don't know what to say, except thank you. Like everybody else, most of the people I can think of already have one, but I have a few left who haven't been nominated.



I Just Want To Be A Tugboat Captain, because when Dave doesn't have me peeing my pants laughing, he has me thinking.

Perge Modo, which is so beautifully written by Farmboy Tony. His reminiscences, observations and opinions are always worth reading.

My gardening buddy, social observer and all around handsome Hoosier Mike over at Masspurgation where he talks about political folly, social folly, gardening and life in our little corner of the world.

I still have 2 left to go. I will have to give this some thought.

Since I can't decide on who else to tag, instead I'll show a little skin, since that great thinker Tater keeps nagging. Yup, me in all my tubby glory.



Okay kids, you've all seen the trainwreck, now let's move on. If your eyes hurt it's all Tater's fault. Now, I have to go think.